Posted on: 3 November 2015 08:31:45
The Northern Cape Premier's Education Trust Fund will like to inform all the Trust Fund applicants who applied for the 2016 study loan that the NCPETF staff are busy with the capturing process of the forms.
The Process is as follows:
- The forms must be checked according to the necessary documents that needs to be submitted with the forms.
- The office must complete the forms at the back.
- The forms must be captured.
- Acknowledgement letters accompanied by acknowledgement receipt will be send through to all applicants eligible for consideration to let them know that they have received the Applications.
- The selection process then takes place, this will happen in January.
- Successful applicants will be notified telephonically and letters of support and contracts will be posted or collected by all successful applicants.
- All unsuccessful applicants will be notified in writting.